Trailblazer Club

Has anyone been to the Trailblazer club website?

Steve

ummm... yeah I've been there but it doesn't seem very happening at the moment... (see error code below)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: adonewconnection() in /home2/sdbluhm/celestial-city-www/tb/includes/pnAPI.php on line 424

Need a php programmer?

Steve wrote:

Reply to
tuneden

Hmmm, I didn't see any errors on there, looks like the guy that is running the site posted a message about switching to a new server or something. It could have been in transition but

looks like its up and running.

Reply to
whitefordtruck

I went back to the

website. Looks like it's up and fully running. It's a news and forum site for Chevy Trailblazers and GMC Envoys (and the Buick Rainer also I think). There are several sites like this popping up. They're modeling the old f150online.com which is a phenom board that is uglier than sin but a lot of people go there. The trailblazerclub.com website looks good, but it's pretty new. They have news, message boards, a photo gallery, etc.

I guess if you have a Chevy Trailblazer or GMC Envoy you would want to go to

I'm a Ford truck man myself, my favorite site on the web is f150online.com.

Reply to
Steve

Hmmmm, maybe it's up and down? Looks like they're spreading out and making another site for the tahoe.

Not much happening on either site, just some news, recall information and a message board.

Reply to
whitefordtruck

Yeah, they're both getting bigger. It used to be that you would post a message and no one would read it, not they've got a few hundred users and maybe 1000 messages, it's starting to take off. Both

and

Steve