Trailblazer DVD audio override?

Is there anyway to override the maximum volume coming out of the IR headphones that come with the DVD player? We are a bit concenred that the sound is very loud when set to max, especially to a 2 & 3 year's ears. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

Thank you Shannon

Reply to
Shannon

Having been on long trips as a kid, riding in the back of my parent's van, let me be the first to say that being able to watch a movie on the road is A LOT better than listening to mom and dad's music (which I happen to listen to now). I'm not talking 1-2 hour trips here, I'm talking 6 hours up to 18 hours. Albany, NY to Cape May, NJ or to Myrtle Beach, SC. The worst part about having the VHS player in the van was fighting over what movie we'd watch.

I experienced a trip from Albany to South Dakota WITHOUT a movie player, this was >Im glad someone else said that. call me silly but you could also mmmmmmmmmm

Reply to
Mike Levy

Top Post!!!!!!!!! Well have you ever thought about not putting it on max???? Ive never hear anything about overriding rear audio sound...If your not able to adjust the volume at the controls...Then you have something wrong with you system....See if there is anything in your owers manual....About volume settings for the rear audio...Ill check at the shop to see if there are any updates that can be reprogrammed ....

S Cook Trailblazer DVD audio override? Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Sun, Aug 8, 2004, 9:58pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@sasktel.net (Shannon) Is there anyway to override the maximum volume coming out of the IR headphones that come with the DVD player? We are a bit concenred that the sound is very loud when set to max, especially to a 2 & 3 year's ears. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated. Thank you Shannon

Reply to
Steve Cook

Reply to
seeray