Trailblazer Question

Hi,

Just recently bought a 2002 Trailblazer with 29,000. I am coming from a 94 Nissan Pathfinder SE and noticed that the trucks handle really different. If there are any Trailblazer owners out there I am wondering. If you corner a bit hard, do the wheels screach? It seems like the tires make a lot of noise especially if I try to take a corner too fast. I thought maybe the tire pressure is low? The tread is wearing down already so maybe that is it? Any insight from a former Chevy truck owner is welcome.

Reply to
Shad Lav

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

Read the tire. I think 30 psi might be to low.

Reply to
Brett Hayes

Reply to
David J and Lynne J Shepherd

always inflating tires to one pressure is asking for problems... take for instance at work we have 3 trucks that use a 245-75-r16, the '90 C2500 (7200lbs GVWR) calls for 35psi front, 50 rear, the '98 C2500 (8600lbs) calls for 50psi front, 80 Psi rear, and the '97 Ram 2500 (8800lbs)w/ cummins calls for 65psi front, 80psi rear. the placard pressure reflects the weight of the vehicle.

I personally run my 7200lbs K2500's 265's at 40 psi all around.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase