turn-signal

My brake lights went out(91 C/K 1500), which i figured out by my fast blinker, and after i replaced the brakelights, the turn signal on the right rear still wont work. I used the correct double contact bulbs, and the front signal still works, as well as the brake lights, but the blinker still wont function on that side. What do I do?

Reply to
bearkatdrummer

ronlin79

Reply to
Frank S.

The circuit board itself might now be faulty. I thought this was the case in my L/R light problem but as it turned out it was a break in one of the wires inside the wire loom which was the culprit.

"bearkatdrummer" cleverly wrote:

Reply to
Michael McNeil