Turn Signals?

Guys, I realize this is a truck group and I have received assistance here previously with my '94 Suburban, but my question today concerns my 2004 Impala. In the last few days, the turn signal indicators as well as the turn signals themselves burn steady when the turn signal lever is activated. Activating the hazards elicits the same results - all (4) steady burn. All bulbs are functioning. This is intermittent, as at times, after shutting off the car, everything functions again as it should. But once this occurs while driving, the situation is not self-correcting. My first thought is a faulty flasher, but I see no mention of a replaceable flasher in the owner's manual. I can feel the flasher pulse in the upper dash area, but I do not see any direct access to this area. The car is under warranty yet, but I was just hoping to get a better understanding of what may be occurring before I take it to the dealer. Thanks for your previous help. Gary

Reply to
Gary Picha

Whitelightning

Body control module , get thee to the dealership while still covered.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Going in tomorrow morning. Thanks for the response.

Reply to
Gary Picha