Universal 5 bolt pattern that fits both Chevy and Ford Trucks from 80s/90s?

I can't seem to find it again, but the other day I saw a Pro Comp rim (15x10 4"bs) that had both the 5x5.5 (ford) and 5x5 (chevy) bolt patterns. I found this to be odd, in that most universal 5 bolt patterns cover 4.5 and 5, and not 5 and 5.5. Which totally surprises me at I think Dodge trucks from that era also use 5.5 as do many Jeeps.

I can't find the rim or the page now, but does anybody know of such a Rim?

Reply to
jc

For Drag Racing use yes. For street use you would need to get wheels with slots and the off center washers. I would not do it. Most of them are crap.

Al

Reply to
Big Al