UPDATED TRUCK PICTURES

trucks from this group listed below-----------------------------------------------------

Michael McNeil

Must be to have the $$$ fornew trks!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

new? mine's a 1993 silverado

I can't afford $60,000 >Must be to have the $$$ fornew trks!!!

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

There is something so sad about a fine 1960 gmc/chevy truck sitting down in the weeds. Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Newest i got is a 88.

Reply to
LARRY929

ya got pictures then send them via e-mail and I'll add them to the site. :)

I took the cap off m>Newest i got is a 88.

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

The blue and white Sub is the one that catches my eye :)

Reply to
TaskMule