upper shock mount

We were just give a 1988 K5 Blazer. The passenger side rear upper shock mount is not there I am not having any luck finding this, does any one know where to find or would a piece of channel (2 or 4 inch) welded to the frame work?

Thanks Brian

Reply to
BRIAN MEEHAN

go rip one off from a steel yard

Reply to
photorama

The upper mount is a stud that goes in the frame rail, and should come with replacement shocks.

an image of the shock and its upper mount. Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning