Vehicle laptop mounts..

Hey truck lovers,

I have been looking at some laptop mounts for my truck and was wondering of these three which you would go with..

Kinda diggin' the dura-mounts stuff.. any thoughts?

-generated110

Reply to
generated110

I have used the Ram mounts. They work good and are secure.

In the company rig I used to drive I made up a mount that attached to the passenger seat frame with clamps, extended out along the tunnel and then attached to the unit so no drilling was required.

Even made up one long before commercial units came out. Used a section of extruded aluminum, with a swivel ball on top which was bolted to a heavy plastic cutting board. Still have most of it laying around here.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks Steve for your input, yeah I had failed attempts for crafting my own before =) So thankfully there are manufacturers now! =)

I did end up going with the dura mount onyx mount 200A, it was right up my ally for price and form..

It does seem ram mount has a huge assortment and after moseying around their products, a little over the top for what i needed.. Thanks for the advice and helping me make my decision!

-generated110

Reply to
generated110

oops it's here

lots of accessories too.. kinda cool.. now I can take it out of car and use on work bench.. def. happy!

-generated110

Reply to
generated110