vehicle speed sensor location

where is the vehicle speed sensor located on my 1994 chevy 350 4 speed automatic with a 4l60e transmission i think ? symptoms my truck odometer works fine sometimes when its cold and i just started it in the morning .but guve it a few feet of movement and blam the odometer will tick on miles and the speedo will read 60 km to 140 km thats pinned even when im stoppeed at the lights . so i guess i have to replace something but i have to find it ? how much is one of them speed sensors and ecm going to cost ?

Reply to
tk_b