wanted: used wheels, preferably chrome, but...

I just had my 94 stepside painted and want to by some custom or aftermarket wheels. I have new tires, so I need 15x8 or 8.5, 5 on 5 . If you have a set in good condition, doesn't have to be chrome, please send me a pic and a price. I am in Valdosta, GA. 31602 if you want to figure the shipping.

I am all over FL and GA with my job, so I may be able to pick them up.

snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
James

I might be interested in buying a wheel/tire combo of a different size if the price is right.

Reply to
James