water dripping

Hi all,, I have a 2002,Chevy Silverado,had the ac running,,air flowing to floor,,,after a while ,I had water dripping on passenger side floor,,,if I have air flow to top vent,,np,,if I flow top and floor,,np,,,only floor,,had the water,(condensation) I am wondering if there is a line to run water out side,,or is there something else? thanks for all help,,R

Reply to
Ronald Gonichelis

Yes, there is a drain line that is supposed to let the water drip outside the truck. Maybe there is a big chunk of foam on the diverter door that is covering the drain hole when it's in the floor position.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Hi,,Thanks a million,,will check that today,,,R

Reply to
Ronald Gonichelis