Water in Oil, Warranty?

If there's a TSB or recall on it, I'm sure they will warranty the work.

Search for the correct governmental body that deals with recalls...NTSB? NTSA?

Sam

Reply to
GaWd

I know it's not a truck, but my aunt has a 97 Lumina with 92k on it. Found water in the oil yesterday, and I was wondering if Chevy is doing any extended warranty stuff with these like they are with the trucks that have the intake leak. Anyone run across these, got a TSB on it? It's a 3.1 v6, btw.

Reply to
John Alt

Reply to
ronlin

It's the intake manifold leaking antifreeze in, every 3.4 does it, GM charge about $600 for the fix. Don't think there's an extended warranty for it.

Reply to
David Algie

"ronlin" wrote

They are?