Well, Happy New Year ATC!

Happy New Year, Ya'll!

May there be many more...

William The Guesser Timekeeper Wannabe Mechanic Strongly Opinionated Fellow Etc ... Ad Nauseum...

Reply to
William R. Walsh

______

Happy New Year indeed! And healthy, we hope.

Marshall

Reply to
Marshall Schuon

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!! May all your Dreams and Wishes come true. Have a Great One ! Bob BTW-all of our Chevy's just depriciated some more..... lol

Reply to
~Perkins Racing~

===================== Who Cares! We are going to keep them till they die anyway right? :)

Reply to
Scott M

Very True ! I will drive mine until it just won't go.......

Reply to
~Perkins Racing~

Then it's time for "just one more rebuild"

~KJ~

KJ