What is the best Wax for my truck?

Without getting into one of the multi step treatments, what is the best one step wax to put on a truck? I just want something that is tough and will last. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
jplasater

I am a big fan of Meguiars but have used Mothers as well. I will admit though, I am a bit biased as Meguiars is a sponsor for my car, but I used their products for years before I was given a sponsorship by them, and I wouldn't endorse a product that I don't believe in.

Basically, any wax that has Carnauba Wax in it will offer good protection.

Reply to
WRXtreme