What sealant to use on 2002 4.3L intake manifold ends?

Which to use with the Federal Mogul steel gaskets to fix the standard intake coolant leak?

Permatex has

Ultra Black Black the Right Stuff Ultra Grey The Right Stuff for Imports

All I can see differenent is the durometer of the cured material. What would be better stiffer or softer???

Should I bite the GM dealership to get the factory sealant? None od the two GM part numbers cross to any of the Permatex line.

Reply to
Tom

Either of "The Right Stuff" products will work fine.

Reply to
aarcuda69062