what years fit Windsheild Assembly mine 2000 Chevy Z71

I need the assembly that controls both wiper wipers. I don't need the motor just the long bracket tha bolts in What years will fit my 2000. Can somebody look it up if you know how..

Reply to
Jack Valance

If you mean the wiper transmission (long arm that goes to each side and the two mounts for the arms).

99-03 GMC/Chevy - Avalanche, Yukon, Silverado, Sierra, Escalade Should run about 50 bucks. Give me a general location and I can likely give you a place to go get it. City/State or Nearby zip will work.
Reply to
Steve W.