wheel question

Am going to build a trailer and the wheel requirements are

5 lugs on 4.75? Small Hole Chevy or 5 lugs on 5? Big Hole Chevy

what years etc are these or are they just 14 / 15 " rims ?

thanks

snipped-for-privacy@cavtel.net

Reply to
pmilt

As far as I know, the smaller 14's, the smaller lug pattern,,, belong on stuff like my 58 Impala, & up into the late 60's ( & probably back into the

40's too ), They use to call it Chevy Car/Truck,,, but My old 95 GMC Sierra takes the bigger GM pattern, which works on my trailer, so I only carry 1 spare most of the time. Hope this helps, works 4 me, Rich P.S. I took one home (a trailer) one time w/o measuring the lugs thinking it would be a big GM bolt pattern, that's how confident I wuz,, but they aren't all GM,, so,, i got rid of it PDQ, so

beware !!!

Reply to
RGH