Wheel size change

Do aftermarket 15" wheels like 15 X 8 Rock Crawlers fit onto 2003

1500 Silverado 4X4s that come with 16" wheels standard, without brake clearance problems? There are many more 15" tires to choose from.

Thanks

Reply to
Test

Not positive on this answer, but I am nearly positive that they will not. I think with those disk brakes even the 16"s are tight.

Reply to
Fletcher

Go around to a tyre shop that stocks wheels and try some on. If they fit and the brakes are clear then Yes, if they don't then No...

Often the 16"ers have the same breaks as the 15"ers, th 16s are just a higher specced supermarket warriors toy. Supermarket warriors seem tot hink the bigger the wheel the better the truck.

rhys

Reply to
rnf2

And so do the builders of Big Foot, Gravedigger, etc, etc. Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower