Where can I find OEM Vinyl for an 85 Chevy Silverado???

I need to find some OEM vinyl for a seat repair on an 85 Chevy Silverado. The color is the factory dark brown. I have looked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find any that matches. I called LMC Truck and all they had was the saddle color.

I know there are some places out there that stock this stuff. There used to be a place that stocked OEM vinyl for GM cars dating back to the 50's. Can anyone provide me with some names, phone # and or websites, I would appreciated it in advance, THANKS!

Reply to
Aaron Ackerman

So I guess that is a no.

Reply to
Aaron Ackerman

Why not just get something similar and do the whole seat? Could it be possible your's won't match the new anyway because of age and fade?

Reply to
Scott M

Go to good custom upholstery shop. The one I deal with an get pretty much any interior fabric you want (I had a 1972 Cadillac interior put in a 1966 Chevy Impala).

Reply to
Rich B

Because the rest of my interior is near flawless. That's why.

Reply to
Aaron Ackerman

Reply to
Aaron Ackerman