Where is A/C relay on 1992

Howdy Can some one tell me where the AC relay is on a 1992 Chev PU? Looking for the relay for the compressor. Thanks Pete

Reply to
Pete

"" wrote: > Howdy > Can some one tell me where the AC relay is on a 1992 Chev PU? > Looking for the relay for the compressor. > Thanks > Pete > > -- > If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

I need the same info. The a/c compressor clutch cycling relay to be more specific. Anybody? Thanks in advance.

1992 Chevy C1500 pickup, 5.7L, auto
Reply to
Joe1375sr