Which Folding Tonneau Cover would you Buy?

Which folding tonneau cover do you like? Hard folding preferably. I like the Bakflip G2 Tonneau cover. It allows very quick and easy access to the cargo area and opens all the way to the cab. You can drive with it open which is very important when you need to haul taller cargo. Not many of the folding covers do this. I would prefer the Bakflip F1 but it is quite a bit more money. Check out this video and see what you think.http://truckaccessories4u.com/bakflip-hard-folding-tonneau-cover-review/

Reply to
slinger