Why were 1965 Chevy trucks so UGLY ?!?

Saw an old 1965 Chevy pickup truck yesterday. God was that thing ugly!

Reply to
Bud Lite

Same basic style 60-66. I have a 61 with the eye brows. I love that truck.

Reply to
TOLYN9

Reply to
sidewinder

Eye of the beholder. I like them, my Dad doesn't. I had a 63 and it was a nice truck after I fixed it up. I like those a lot better then the 69-74 series. The 75 thru ?? are my favorites.

Reply to
AZGuy

Seems there were a lot of ugly vehicles around that time.

Reply to
Markeau

I had a 66 1 ton panel extra long chassis w/17" tires, 4 sped and 250 six which was later replaced with a 292 and it was just about indestructable. Still wish I had it. I personally liked that style of the 60's.

-- Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address http:// snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.comContents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects.Regards Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever. Remove nospam from email address

Reply to
Roy

Reply to
Sparky

Favorite truck I ever owned was a 1965 C10. I wish I still had it. I LOVE that body style, but you know what they say about opinions

Also owned:

73 C10 76 C10 91 1500 2000 Silverado 1500 LS 2003 Silverado 1500 LT
Reply to
Jason Cothran