Why you shouldn't park where you fish.

The P-38 has a 34" wing. If I really got creative I think I could do it. The new digital radios are tiny compared to what was available when I bought the kit in 1974. Maybe a good winter project. Thanks, JR

Reply to
JR

Who cares, lets go back to people holding up fish. Rick

Reply to
Rhbuxton

Well, don't just yap about it....show us some pictures.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

I wish I could. You know I use to keep a few playmates and a calendar or two in the shop just to keep the Mrs. from wondering into my domain but when the daughter and the wife teamed up against me I didn't have a chance. Rick

Reply to
Rhbuxton