windshield repair.. scratches

My daughter came home from school and she has

2 wiper scrape..What do you do to try to remove them. Or help remove them.. You think she hears it scratching she would stop and get fixed. Also email me raveatusit.net email me
Reply to
Fatdaddy

Before Repair the windshield Go and Buy your Daughter a HEARING AID

Fatdaddy wrote:

Reply to
no one

Nah, just pull the fuses for the stereo, and take her head phones away to what ever portable device she uses.

As to repair, it depends on how badly scratched it is. are we talking light scratch, heavy scratch, or gouge. Left side or right side? If they are very light and out of the drivers main view line, you can try a jewelers rouge cloth and gently try to buff them out. If they have any real depth try a windshield repair company, if gouged, plan on replacing.

Now then here is a pet peeve of mine, peeve number 2. A father and husband is responsible for the well being of his family, that means insuring the vehicles they drive are in the best of shape. We may drive junk heaps our selves, and keep a roll of duct tape and a roll of bailing wire under the front seat, but that's our rig. In today's society its just to dangerous for women and teens to be on the side of the road, and as much as I hate to say this, I really don't want my wife pulling into a strange garage unless its absolutely unavoidable, and especially wouldn't want a teen daughter doing that.

And since I know your dieing to know, Pet peeve number 1, Husband sends wife to shop to get car repaired when she is clueless to what needs doing(or rather what husband wants done). This is usually followed by husband coming in after all is said and done raising un holy hell about how we ripped his wife off, and that isn't what he sent her in to have taken care of.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning