wiper blades

I see a lot of adds for Bosh Wiper Blades and how good they are. What is so great about them?

Reply to
Boots

I bought a pair and they skipped across the windshield right out of the package. Not worth the extra money.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

they

I bought a pair and they skipped across the windshield right out of the package. Not worth the extra money.

Bob

Reply to
Boots

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Boots

Got mine from CostCo at the beginning of the summer