Wiring Diagrams

Anyone have any insight into a source for wiring diagrams for an S-10 pick-up? Just picked up a used 94, 2.2, with lots of wiring problems. Have a Haynes manual for it, but that isn't very detailed. Would like to find a website that has good info on this vehicle, or a book will do also.

In the interim, is there a horn relay for this vehicle, or straight wire?. If a relay, where might it be located? The previous owner tore the wire out of the steering wheel and I need to reroute (or around) a new one.

Have had great luck on the Explorer and Toyota Truck News groups, so staring fresh and anew here. Thnx in advance

Reply to
Plano Bill

I recommend

There is a fee associated with it, however the electrical schematics and other information have been very useful in repairs and troubleshooting. It also includes the manufacturers technical service bulletins.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Riegert

Thanks for the url Tom. I ordered a schematic from them (full book) and got it in three days . Great book and has helped troubleshoot two problems with this little truck....... Bill

Reply to
Plano Bill

When your done with the manual... He will Buy it BACK... I live 5 miles from him

Reply to
tom