Yukon/Tahoe Muffler Question

I'm thinking of dumping my Flowmaster for a stock muffler on my '99 Yukon. The local muffler shop says they'll save one for me next time someone comes in for an aftermarket muffler. My question: Does the new style (post 99) Yukon/Tahoe have a muffler with dual 2 1/4" inlets and one 3" outlet? I don't want one that's five years old off a '99, obviously, but will one off of a newer truck fit? Does anyone kow what GM trucks have a stock muffler with this configuration?

Thanks for any help,

WW

Reply to
WaterWatcher