'02 PT Cruiser - Headlight

Hi there, My question is:

How do I adjust the headlights on my 2002 PT Cruiser? It seems that the passenger headlight is a little too low. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Jan from Ohio

Reply to
JAN - OHIO

http://www.danielsternlighting/tech/aim/aim.html

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Should be

deadbeat

*doy* Thanks. You'd think I'd get my own URL right.
Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks for the information. I now have another question on the subject of adjusting the headlights.

Where do I find the adjusting screws on the headlights of my 2002 PT Cruiser?

The last time I had to adjust the headlights it was on my 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo. And the adjusting screws were on the bucket outside holding the headlight.

Thank you, in advance, for any information on this question.

From, Jan from Ohio

Reply to
JAN - OHIO