'02 PT Cruiser Service Manual CD?

I've seen quite a few '03 PT Cruiser service manuals on CD offered for sale on eBay but none for an '02. Anyone know where I can pick one up and the price? I tried a google search but the service manuals that I found for '02's were all hardcopy. Does DCX sell one? I'm curious as to why they are a bunch of '03 out there and even some '01 parts CD but nothing for an '02?

TIA-

Jeff- snipped-for-privacy@die-spam.hotmail.com (remove the obvious from the above address)

Reply to
Jeff

nothing much has changed from 2001 to 2002, the 2003 manuals' include the turbo.

Punch

p.s. I just bought the 2003 cd from ebay, happy with it. equal to a 2500 pg book. (yep 2 thousand 5 hundred pages)

Reply to
Punch

I don't know for sure about the '02 FSM, but I can't imagine that DCX would *not* sell one. Another option is an AllData subscription for $25/year that pretty much has all the info. right out of the FSM plus the TSB's - that's the route I take these days as a DIY'er.

Bill Putney

I bought one of the CD's for my '02 a couple of months ago from Wyckoff Chrysler's web site.

Brayton