02 sebring body computer

The driver door lock switch has quit working...changed it with the passenger one and still did not work..the same fuse supplies power to both doors and the passenger door works fine..the locks also work with the remote...so I imagine it has to do with the driver door wiring harness...I have the wiring diagram but need to know where the body computer is before I can follow the wires...does anyone know where the body controller is?

Reply to
adlba