03 Sebring cd player problem

Hello to All! Today, I tried switching from the 5th to the 3rd cd and immediately the 3rd led starting flashing and the lcd says "Err". You can hear the cd spinning (its a store-bought soundtrack) forward and backward but you can?t play or eject it from the player. You can?t switch to another cd either..the 3rd light just keeps flashing. I assume the mechanism is jammed. If anyone knows how to remove the trim so I can remove the player and fix it, I?d be eternally grateful! Many thanks for your help.

Reply to
Centurion

if it is still under warranty send it out for repairs, you wont be able to remove it untill it works properly

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname