03 T&C ABS/Traction Light

Unreal. The day after taking delivery of this van, 03 T&C LXi the ABS and Traction off light come on and stay on. I take it back and they replace the rear wheel sensor. Free, of course, but still. I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come with this van! lol

Darin

Reply to
Darin

tim bur

That vehicle is a pretty reliabel car, Depending on how the original owner maintained it will determine the things to come.

Chrysler cant seem to build a decent wheel sensor for any of there products, this go true for window regulators also. But I believe its a good vehicle

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower