04 TC grey leather seats

My 04 TC has 2nd row bucket seats with two tone "leather". I was looking at the sticker and it said "leather-trimmed" seats. What does that mean? The reason being that the seats have cracked, even though I cleaned and conditioned w/ leather cleaner every 3-4 months. Is there somewhere online I can buy the oem seatcover? It is two-toned grey "leather". Thanks

Reply to
yappy