'05 300 vs '04 nissan maxima?

After reading the thread on reliability (potential) of the 300c, may I get your oppinion about getting either the '04 Maxima se (3.5 v6, fwd) or the '05 300 Touring?? I like both, but want the "better" built of the two. I don't have money to play with, so would expect it to be pretty Reliable, and we get winter weather here, in MI. Thanks Much..

Y.D.

Reply to
snowblowme

Front wheel drive Nissan is probably better in snow but otherwise I would go for the Chyrsler. Nissan has been having quality problems in their US plant so if the Maxima is built there I would stay away. I own a Toyota Avalon and Chrysler 300M and the Avalon is a rattle box dispite its high quality reputation. The only notable problem with the 300M were the power windows. If you are concerned about reliability buy the extended warranty. You might want to wait till the AWD Chrysler comes out because of your snow.

Reply to
Art

Nissan is owned by Renault... and that IMPROVED their quality. 'Nuff said.

Reply to
Steve

For what a well-equipped Max costs, you could be very close to a

300 Hemi C, you know.
Reply to
Jack Baruth