06 Sprinter wiring diagram

Anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for the charging circuit, specifically, I want to find where the wire attached to the "bat" terminal of the alternator terminates

tia, Roy

Reply to
RBM

In the Factory Service Manual, available from the dealer.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

It terminates at the PDC fuse #1

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks Glenn, is this on a fuse block under the driver's seat? I'm installing an auxiliary battery, so I need to get this wire on a battery isolator

Thanks, Roy

Reply to
RBM

The PDC (power distribution center) is under the hood where the fuses and relays are

Reply to
maxpower