$18,000 for a 2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Convertible Lease

I have one year remaining on my 2005 Dodge Viper Convertible Lease. I need to get out of it due to a job change and 'domestic issues' ;-)

This is a great opportunity to have a lot of fun with a high end sports car without paying a fortune for the vehicle.

Thanks,

Brent D. Payne Proud Viper Owner

Reply to
bpayne

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Hey Brent, what color is the sky in your world? 1500/mo for a year to be left with nothing at the end is insanity. If you think it's not, then you could've/should've bought the thing and made some money on it right about now.

BTW, unless you've got another Viper stashed away somewhere complete with the pink slip, you might want to change your sig. It's simply not true.

Reply to
Joe