1967 Fury III

Hi - I want a 1967 Fury III 4 door. Anyone? Would be nice if it is/was in Minnesota or close to there

Reply to
sunnyinaz

Yeah, I want a 1967 Fury III 4-door, too. It's on my list of "want to own someday" cars.

is a reasonably good place to start searching.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I'd like one too. Put me on the list.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Hey, maybe we can get a group buy going!

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Last Fury III I remember seeing was a 1968 Fury III, that belonged to the secretary at the elementary school I attended. pale blue 4-door

I went to Jr high in 1971, and she eventually traded it for a 1975 Fury, according tomy younger brother.

Reply to
Markansas

So, you go by "sunnyinaz", but you want a car in Minnesota?

We just don't get enough rust down here in AZ, for ya?

Reply to
Cashew

My father had one of these way back when. Huge car. That's all I remember about it.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez