1973 chrysler parts

I am looking for an am-fm radio for a 1973 chrysler newport. I also need the front bumper guards and the trunk liner.

Plese help if you can

J.G.

Reply to
The Stonges

Your Chrysler would be considered a C body I believe. You might be able to get a trunk pad from

Your best bet for a radio would be Ebay. When searching most of the A,B,C body all used the same radio. Other places would be Hemmings Get a copy from your local bookstore Lots of parts suppliers listed

Reply to
sqdancerLynn