1984 Mitsubishi 2.6 engine/parts market?

Hello all...

Is there any market or value for Mitsubishi 2.6L engine parts or the entire engine itself?

I have a 1984 Plymouth Reliant with this engine and the feedback type Mikuni carburetor setup. This car does run and drive very well, but the body is failing from rust. It's bad enough now that I don't feel the car is really safe to drive any longer.

It's a very low mileage car, with only 76,700 or so *actual* miles on it. (It was a "little old lady" car.) Rather that just throwing the whole thing to the wolves, I thought I'd ask around first. I am open to offers (you pull it) but if I don't get any, it will probably go to eBay.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

man of machines