1986 Chrysler 5th avenue - Which transmission fluid?

I have googled the Mopar site for definitive information for the correct transmission fluid for my 1986 Chrysler 5th Avenue. I still am not sure. I asked the dealer and they did not respond, as they no longer support Chrysler 5th avenues. I asked on the Chryser web site and received no response.

So what is the proper transmission to use? If possible please quote your source.

Thanks Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

What does it say on the dipstick?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

. I asked on the Chryser web site

Noooo! Don' t tell me Chrysler didn't respond to your request. What did you expect?

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Here is a hint:

Daniel who wants to know

If it is a regular old Torque-flite, then wouldn't it be Dexron?

Reply to
sctvguy1

Correct.

Reply to