1987 LeBaron Code 34

Anyone know where the speed control vacuum or vent solenoid circuits can be found? Vehicle is the 2.2 Turbo model. I don't suppose it is one of those electrical/vacuum solenoid packs attached to the passenger side wheel well? I've searched my Haynes manual (I know, crummy reference) thoroughly and can't find anything about it. The manual does, however, tell me that the code 34 error condition is in the speed control solenoid circuits, specifically vacuum or vent.

Reply to
M. Blomquist

OK, no comments. Chiltons, here I come . . .

Reply to
M. Blomquist