1989 Plymouth Voyager headlight problem

Last night, I found that both headlights were out. I got the HI beams to work by pulling on the stick (HI_LO switch), but the LO beams seem to be dead. I had to drive home holding the stick the whole way. I checked the fuses and couldn't find a problem. Any ideas? I need to go to work in the dark tomorrow morning. It's a long drive and I don't want to drive with the HI beams on for miles. Thanks

Reply to
CB

It sounds as if your high beams *only* work when you're holding the turn signal stalk; you can't just click the stalk to the high-beam mode and have them stay on. If that's correct, then your beam selector switch (at the base of the turn signal stalk, inside the steering column) is the likely culprit.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern