1990 Dodge Caravan Check Engine Light

I have a 1990 Dodge Caravan 3.0 liter 222K miles on it (I knonw thats my problem right there lol). My check engine light comes on intermittently, I thought it only came on when the A/C was on, but it has come on a couple of times when the a/c was not on. If i shut off the car and turn it back on the check engine light does not stay on. Only comes on sometimes while I am driving, or in idle. My ignition code it gives me is... 33 Air conditioning clutch relay circuit open or

shorted... Now I have looked and looked in my Haynes booka nd cannot find that anywhere. Anyone have any ideas on where I can locate it so I can replace it. or maybe why the check engine light keeps coming on at random times like it does? Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Murf72