1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4 service manual wanted

Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the REAL Dodge service manual for my 1990 Dakota 4x4? Dod no longers offers the manual for sale and I'd really like a better on than the Chilton's I've been using.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

ebay!

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Try HELM INC. the publisher of manuals

Reply to
Larry and a cat named Dub

HELM doesn't appear to carry any Chrysler manuals. Any other places?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

try the dodge website, they have a link.

Reply to
Punch