1990 Dodge Daytona parts Needed In Connecticut!

Hiya folks, i have a 1990 Dodge Daytona ES (non- turbo). My wife smashed it and I purchased an 89 Daytona shelby (2.2 FI Turbo) to drive around in till I get the other one fixed. I need a hood, and front bumper cover assembly (complete with the light brackets, and risers, and doors etc, etc) I need some other stuff too but we'll start there. If you live near CT (i am in Norwalk)and can point me in the right direction please post here or email me at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Rich

Reply to
Rich Grenfell