1990 Plymouth Acclaim Schematic

Does anyone know where I can find an electrical schematic that shows the wiring for the electric speedometer in a 1990 Plymouth Acclaim? This is the analog speedometer driven electrically from the transmission. I understand this speedometer was used from 1981 to 1991 in the Acclaim and the Dodge Spirit.

Reply to
william.james

If the speedometer is not working, it is most likely the output sensor. This happened with my 1990.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

If no-one comes thru and if it's worth $25 to you, you could get a one year subscription to alldata.com.

Bill Putney

Thanks all for your input. I took the dash apart, and looked at the connector and there were only 3 wires so it wasn't too complicated. With a meter I could see the sensor signal so I concluded that it was the speedometer. I found one in a salvage yard, installed it and it worked fine. I appreciate the info on alldata.com though. I had not seen that one before and it looks like a good deal. I have spent a lot on manuals in the past. Bill

Bill Putney wrote:

Reply to
william.james