1990 Plymouth Voyager Headlights stayin on when swich is off

I have a 1990 plymouth voyager 3.3 one day my wiring harnes and headlight switch, melted together. The harnes was replace with exact copy, and a new switch was bought. The lights work now all the time, but when i try to turn it off they stay on, I do not have Day time Runing lights. I need to disconnect the battory.. I changed the switch 3 times and all is the same... I did notice that somehow a blue plug got unpluged but i do not know where it goes, could that be the problem? Does anyone know where it goes?

Reply to
jennifer48723