1991 Dodge Dynasty

My father recently bought a 1991 Dodge Dynasty. The door was repainted, so he is unable to determine the correct tire pressure needed for the car. Anyone know? Thanks!

Reply to
cplusm

If it has 195 or 205 x 14" tires, I am guessing either 29 or 30 PSI.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50

5 psi below the maximum tire pressure on the sidewall is about the best rule of thumb, that will get you the best wear and best fuel mileage. The ride might be a bit stiffer.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt