1992 Chrysler New Yorker 'Salon' trunk light indicator

Trunk light is always on, (electric trunk lid) Tried pushing harder after it was closed, no change, where is the mechansim? Is it mechanical? Thanks, John

Reply to
john

Hi John...

So far I only know one Chrysler, having my first (long) lifetime one in my life, but just so you can have a place to look until those that know your car get an answer to you....

On my 94 lhs the switch is mechanical, and is attached to the electric release. Open the trunk wide, look up at the release, and you'll see the contacts :) (look like it'd be easily damaged should a youngster try to close the trunk on something)

With any luck yours will be similar, if not the others here will give you a real answer :)

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel